Robust CFO Solutions Designed for Small Businesses
Small businesses need the services of a highly trained, seasoned CFO who can guide the business owner through questions, challenges, and opportunities. CALAS Group has developed a series of packages designed to meet the needs — and budgets — of every small business:
Outsourced CFO Financial Reporting
Includes comprehensive monthly financial reports packaged and prepared, complete with an annotated review of report findings, issues, and priorities.
- $250 per month
Outsourced CFO Working Sessions
Provides for a monthly or quarterly CFO working session with a senior CPA at CALAS Group to address critical strategic, operational, or planning questions.
- $300 per session
Outsourced CFO Tax Planning
Includes quarterly tax projections and a written review memo with recommendations and proposed strategies for effective and proactive tax planning.
- $400 per quarter
Outsourced CFO Industry Benchmarking
Provides a complete industry benchmarking and comparative analysis report to assess the company’s current and forecasted financial position and key metrics vis-a-vis marketplace fundamentals and metrics.
- $1,000 per benchmarking report
Outsourced CFO Optional Services (Pricing Varies)
- Bank financing preparation and meeting assistance
- Review, assessment, and enhancement of accounting software and chart of accounts
- On-call analysis of major business decisions and future investment options
- Access to BradyRenner partner experts in business owner financial planning and growth/exit strategy
Outsourced CFO Example Package Configuration
The following is an example of an annual Outsourced CFO service package configuration for a small business looking to obtain the benefits of CFO-level support for financial reports, tax planning and business strategy throughout the year:
- Monthly financial reports package – $250/month
- Quarterly tax projections package – $400/quarter
- Quarterly CFO-level working sessions – $300/quarter
Total: $5,800 (Average of $483 per month)
- With optional industry benchmarking and comparative analysis:
Total: $6,800 (Average of $567 per month)